Monday 15 July 2013

Welcome to my blog!


Well I have been meaning to get around to this since February this year when I embarked on my new adventure of becoming an independent Thermomix consultant, so tada, here is my blog, "Feeding the Tribe"!
I want to make it clear from the outset that I am not a nutritionist and my family is lucky enough to have no special dietary requirements. The aim of my blog and Facebook page is to give you weekly recipe planning ideas as well as healthy snacks and lunch box ideas, as well as the occasional "date night" style meal, all created in the Thermomix.
I got my Thermomix in October 2010 and it has changed my life in the kitchen. I have always been time poor and wasn't a very good or creative cook. Well that has definitely changed. Now I love to cook for my family and am constantly amazed at the delicious and creative food that I can make quickly and easily with my Thermomix!
Stay tuned for my first weekly menu plan next week :)


2 comments:

  1. Hi Emma
    Awesome blog - looking forward to reading it
    Thanks Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always so impressed with your tmx prowess, looking forward to the blog and meal plans!

    ReplyDelete