Thursday 5 September 2013

Thermomix milo (Gluten free)


If you haven't tried the thermomix milo, give it a go! It makes about 450g and lasts for ages stored in the fridge. It is also delicious sprinkled on top of ice cream or porridge!



I was feeling extra creative today and decided to create my own recipe for chocolate balls incorporating thermomix milo. The result was delicious, if I do say so myself!

Here is the recipe:
Place 120g of dates in bowl and chop for 20 sec on speed 9. Add in 180g of thermomix milo and 1 tsp on vanilla essence. Blend on speed 9 for a further 60 seconds. (Add in a tsp of water if the mixture is too dry). I then added in 1 tbsp of chia seeds (optional), and mixed for 5 seconds on speed 6. Roll into balls and store in the fridge. Makes approximately 20 balls. Let me know what you think!!



No comments:

Post a Comment